Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Family Crisis

(Reposted from Granny)

I can't write about it on the blog just yet and I don't have the heart to post about trivia.

Nobody died - it's something quite different. If I can write about it eventually, I will. It's not a secret; just that this is too public a forum.

Update: I should at least say that I have some huge decisions to make. I'm willing to share in email but not here. Just dawned on me I may be scaring you and that's not my intention.

Meantime, I'll still try to get around to your blogs, and respond to comments and email.

Hugs and take care everyone.
COMMENTS:


The Future Was Yesterday said...

We'll be here waiting until you feel ready to post about anything. And know this, Ann: You're never alone!
Hugs

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:17:00 AM

Worried American said...

This IS a public forum. That is one reason I rarely speak of my private life and NEVER about deeply personal events.

I hope matters are resolved for you in a satisfactory manner. I'll be pulling for you and family. God bless.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:36:00 AM

David Cho said...

Will be pulling for you Granny.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:54:00 AM

Kvatch said...

If I can write about it eventually, I will. It's not a secret; just that this is too public a forum.

EEK! Well so much for not scaring the readers. Hang in there Granny!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:10:00 PM

WA: Everyone knows that Granny carries a tremendous load of family needs, her blogs and other sites and her activism. There are times when family needs take precedence over all other matters and this is as it should be. Our duties as spouses and parents (even grands and great grands) are of primary importance. I know that all her Blogger friends will be caring and supportive of Granny while she irons out and copes with her latest problems. She will emerge victorious - Granny is a strong woman and a survivor - but life is hard sometimes when it gives us a kick in the teeth. At those times we need caring support.
fjb said...

Take care Granny and don't worry about us, we can take care of ourselves. We'll be here when you're ready. Hugs.

Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:08:00 PM

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home