Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, August 13, 2007

Blogger Recommendation

Thomas LB, who writes "Living Next Door to Alice" left a comment on Worried American's latest post recommending The Old Hippie's Groovy Blog

Of course that received my immediate attention. I went over, read his last half dozen posts, and was blown away. His research is thorough, he writes well, and he's as angry as we are.

Breaking News:

We interrupt to bring you an announcement just received in my mailbox. According to the WaPo, Karl Rove is quitting. I'll be interested to see how they spin this one. It won't stop him from pulling the strings, of course.


Back to what I was saying:

Michael describes himself as " 60, over-educated tree-hugging music-loving deadhead retired old-happy-hippie". Sounds good to me. I'm a retired almost 70 year old hippie. so we already have something in common.

I'll add him to our blogroll.

Personal aside:

Today is the first day of school for my three adolescent girls. Maybe I'll have time to do a little more writing around here.
COMMENTS:
Worried American said...

Rat deserting a sinking ship? Naaah! Bound to be some sort of hanky panky b.s. going on.

I will check out the hippie forewith.

Monday, August 13, 2007 10:02:00 AM

ThomasLB said...

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I'm thinking he's going to take a long vacation somewhere where he'll be very hard to serve with subpeonas.

He'll be back.

Monday, August 13, 2007 6:27:00 PM

WA: Yup! I think you're right.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home