Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another Snag

Worried American was having problems commenting so I just tried it. Firefox says it can't find the server. ??? Anyone else having trouble or is it just a glitch? Let me know. You all should have my email address but if not it's ann.adams95340@gmail.com.

I was going to say "just leave a comment" and it will come to my email but that doesn't make sense if you can't comment.

Isn't progress a wonderful thing?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 3:06:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    It's working now or seems to be.

     
  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 3:28:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Comments are working for me now, also.

    Got all my blogs and team members blogs squared away tonight (I hope). I found out the hard way that using a single email address for multiple blogs does not fare well on the new Blogger. I had created a new blog to replace the Petra blog that disappeared but had not yet begun to post on it. It shared an email address with This Is War. Damned if Blogger/Google didn't make it the blog owner with administrator position (in black so I can't change it), change all my display names on This Is War to the display name listed for the new
    blog, and posted that name on my profile. It is as if that new blog was the primary and the others were team members. I spent over an hour trying to access SOMEONE to help but ofcourse that was a fruitless endeavor.

    Therefore, since many of my art blogs shared an email, I had to create new emails for each before moving them. Now I have so many emails the only way I'll be able to keep track is make a file notebook of blogs/emails. Gads!! _

     
  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:55:00 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

    sometimes i get a this session has timed out ...but working now..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home