Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm in the Doghouse


Move over little dog 'cause the
big dog's moving in.

I'm in the doghouse with Old
Worried. She's p.o.d at me
because I wrote about her on
the blog.

I'm not worried though. Her mads are kinda like our Houston gully washer
frog strangler storms. Lots of dark clouds, thunder and lightening, flooding rain, maybe a
little tornado or two. Then it all blows over and
it's sunny and nice again. That's like her mads, her degree of mad means how much storm is produced. But she don't stay mad long, she fusses then gets in a good humor again. Unless it's one of those bad news things that punches her buttons. Then she gets pretty riled up for a while.

I've enjoyed blogging on here. Thanks, everyone for being so nice. Maybe Worried will let me post for her again. Later. TeeHee. (Whee! I downloaded pictures all by myself. I couldn't ask Worried like I usually do but I did it myself!)

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:57:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    I read waaaaay back so I'd be sure to be as informed as possible on this matter, and Ive came to a conclusion:

    Never, ever, get in between a hissing match between two Women, be they 100 or One!!

    :)

    But if Worried let's you out of the doghouse, give her this big ole Hug from me, Please!:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home