Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This Is a Test

I was just dragged, kicking and screaming, to the new, improved blogger on Roc Rebel Granny. I didn't know if it would let me post over here since we haven't switched here yet.

Evidently, I can.

My friend Angela made the switch for me when I was locked out of Blogger this morning because I hadn't changed. I sent out a large HELP and she responded instantly.

So far, so good. I wrote a post, it posted.

We'll have to do it here eventually I suppose. Progress. Yippee. Whether we want it or not.

Thanks, WA for the introductions of the three of us. I like being thought of as one of the Golden Girls. Betty White perhaps? (See comments on WA's post if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home