Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Emergency Paper Ballot Legislation

An action request from democrats.com The link is in the title. It mandates paper ballots be available to any voter upon request and to all voters in the event of voting maching breakdown.

It's the first I've heard of it but it sounds reasonable to me. A small step, but at least a step.

Let me know if you can't read the link. I'll send it or you can check the democrats.com home page.

Still waiting for that hospital bed - good thing no one was bleeding to death on my floor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home