Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, September 22, 2006

Welcome to Ohio

My friend Thordora at Spin Me I Pulsate featured this horror story on her blog this morning.

It's one of the worst examples of extremism and so called "morality" I've read so far.

I wanted to weep for Biting Beaver, the woman who wrote the original post. It deals with her attempt to obtain Plan B on a weekend in Ohio. Bottom line - she failed. Read her post for the religous right at its worst. Update - she finally found a clinic and was hurrying out her door and driving some distance. I hope she was successful.

I suppose these medical personnel who let her down so badly consider themselves heroes in the fight for "Family Values". As Worried American often says, fie and shame on them. As I say, may they all rot in whatever hell exists.

Thordora is glad she's Canadian. If this were a personal concern for me these days, I'd rejoice I live in California although I bet some communities have problems here as well, in spite of our laws.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 22, 2006 7:11:00 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    The RR seems to think they're above laws, unless they can be used to advantage. I've read of similar things in many other states as well. "But it's against the law!" But if those responsible for administering the law simply don't.....then what? "Who will guard the guards."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home