Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Apology Accepted

Action Now has apologized for her error and I accept her apology. I do hope she has learned a lesson. She merely annoyed me but did not harm me. But she harmed herself and her good name. I also hope she will control her temper and tone down her remarks that seem so racist. I don't like "hate" publications and I don't think any of our readers or most people do either.

As I said earlier, I occasionally lurk Action Now's blog and noted that she had 2 commenters. I checked them out and both appear to be nice young men. Adam, at http://unitingthenations.blogspot.com is from the UK and has a number of links concerning important issues of today. Krupo at http://krupo.blogspot.com is from Canada and his posts probably appeal more to the younger set.

PT, being far more knowledgeable of the music world than I am, might understand Krupo's music references better than I, as my acquaintence is limited to hearing selections of my young ones. I admit that at times I am completely baffled. These young men do not have a great deal of traffic on their blogs and need a bit of encouragement. I like young people; fortunately enough, as I have so many in my family. They all are as prolific as a bunch of rabbits.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home