Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

The Pentagon has recently confirmed that it has conducted domestic surveillance (spying) on GLBT groups on college campuses who openly oppose "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".

They have concluded they were in error and say the files will be purged from their Talon database as these groups pose no threat to national security.

So - they've gone after the Quakers, they've spied on the Grannies and Code Pink and now we discover that they considered the campus Gay Straight Alliances and other like organizations as suspicious.

I wonder who will be next.

Ann

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:48:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think they spy on everyone, including us bloggers. I think their super sophisticated computers are programmed to catch certain key words and flag the blog. They ought to get a lot of key words from this blog.

    If they ever investigate me, I just hope they leave my family alone. Only a few even read this blog and insofar as my politics go, many disagree with me. My "guilt" does not extend to them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home