Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Sinking Ship? Everyone seems to be leaving

I subscribe to Sojourners on line. It's a progressive Christian publication with a different slant on much of the news of today.

The article in the link is taken from their section called Verbatim and is quotes from several people including some from the religious right. They're none too happy wit his recent comments about Ariel Sharon.

Hi Mathias. I'll check you out in a minute. Meantime, welcome

Ann

(granny)

4 Comments:

  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:05:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I did and I like it. Accessed everything except Blue Texas and Riding Herd on the Blogosphere. On those two got message, couldn't get it for some reason, try again later. Also ckd out the Air America site.
    When are you going to post again on your anti-fascist blog? Not pushing you for fascism post --just anything the muse strikes you about. (ooh, that hanging prep).

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:06:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    PS: The Carter book is ordered and on its way.

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:49:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I understand. I felt like throwing in the towel and fleeing for some mindless escapism with my movie collections.I suppose the ingrained habit of keeping on for the sake of offspring even when I felt like "stop the ***world and let me off!!" helps me most of the time. But I do take spells when I dig out a collection and veg out for hours or even days. Then -- back to the grind. Sometimes I escape into my books but that's not mindless - but it does put my mind into a different mode. Don't let it overwhelm you. You are too good a man to be defeated by the (foul words and obscenities).
    PS. It's ok if you ever want to email me - is_america_burning@yahoo.com and Granny emails too.

     
  • At Monday, January 16, 2006 3:02:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    granny emails too but my email address is over on the other blog.

    I should add it to this one but meantime
    ann.adams95340@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home