Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Seven Point Plan Exit Strategy

We have an addition to the blog roll. wemovetocanada is exactly what it says it is. Laura K. writes a comprehensive blog with many historical references and links to other sites. I've been reading for a while but just noticed yesterday that she wasn't on the sidebar. She is now and we're on hers as well.

She recommends reading the "seven point plan exit strategy" written by a blogger named Howard Roberts. The link will take you to his blog because there are 45 comments attached, some by the author, which are as informative as his original post.

It seems to be his only post so far. I'll read it more thoroughly after the weekend. We've moved a little away from Iraq in the past few days here and focused more on domestic issues. It's still looming over us though. We haven't forgotten.

I also recommend wemovetocanada.

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:27:00 PM , Blogger sevenpointman said...

    Thanks for mentioning my exit strategy for Iraq.
    I independently formulated this plan in September 2004-and have been circulating it ever since.
    I have received many positive responses to my plan, which include: Tom Hayden,
    Benjamin Ferencz:The Chief Prosecutor of the Nuremburg Trials, and Matthew Rothschild: Editor of the Progressive magazine.

    Feel free to send me your comments and observations.

    Howard Roberts

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:51:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Thanks for your reply. I'll go back and read it word for word later.

    I hope my friends over here who haven't seen it will pick it up and pass it on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home