Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Gore and Barr - hand in hand

I've written before about the diverse groups opposing the Patriot Act.

Al Gore is giving a major speech to the country on Monday and is being introduced by Bob Barr.

From the Nation today. Let's see if it gets any media coverage. We might try cspan or one of the public or liberal radio stations. I get lousy reception here so if anyone hears of a "podcast", let me know.

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:40:00 PM , Blogger David Cho said...

    Bob Barr? Wasn't he involved in the impeachment hearings?

     
  • At Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:19:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Oh yeah, he was one of the more rabid Republicans and still is.

    He opposes the Patriot Act for different reasons that we do and has a web site explaining it.

    He sends me updates.

    It's strange to see his name in my incoming mail.

    The NRA opposes much of the Patriot Act as well.

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 1:08:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hello, David. Good to hear from you. I have been reading your blog
    and checking out the pro- and anti-Christian Zionist links. Doing that always leads to other links and others... and on and on.
    You know what the scriptures say, "...even the very elect will be deceived." and there's an awful lot who fall into that category.
    It is astute of you to list both sets of links, so people can read the pro and con and make informed decisions. The problem is that so many of the pro sites out there just blurb on their do-good acts and tell little about their agenda.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:07:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Welcome to our blog, and thank you for the information."trouble with your host..." clears up a puzzle for me, when I know I've entered an url accurately but get a page that tells me I can't get it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home