Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bob Barr

One of our commenters asked me if this is the same Bob Barr (introducing Al Gore on Monday) who was involved in the Clinton impeachment hearings. Yep, and I used to snarl at the t.v. every time his face appeared.

Now I receive email from his organization at my request.

He's a civil libertarian and I understand he consults for the ACLU. We are indeed living in strange times.

The Patriot Act may be the only thing he, the NRA, and I will ever agree on. What a strange collection of protesters.

Clicking on his name in the title will take you to the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home