Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, January 14, 2006

For something slightly different

I spent much of my computer time yesterday catching up with both blog rolls. Some I visit almost daily; others, I don't have time to get around to as much as I'd like. I hadn't looked at VMC in a while. My blog roll on granny is somewhat alphabetical. Next time, I'll start at the bottom and work up.

Anyhow, we seemed to be on a recipe and poetry kick yesterday along with a new meme, courtesy of Dmitri who borrowed it from someone else. He's the poet from Amsterdam. We have several others.

Granny, for any of you who haven't been there, is a chatty journal of sorts. A lot about kids and home, some politics, rants about the educational system in this country, and whatever I feel like saying. It's very different from this one but for me both have their place in my life. I don't have a huge following but I have many international online friends over there. It's how I met "worried".

Yesterday I posted a photo of my Special Ed, physically challenged (cerebral palsy) great-granddaughter holding her Honor Roll certificate. I also posted recipes, lots of them.

For any of you who haven't done the healthy thing and given up sugar, there is a wonderful molasses cookie recipe. Easy, it's the basic sugar cookie recipe with a lot of goodies added. Also, an extremely simple biscuit recipe for anyone who is tired of popping cans.

I tried to link my blog in the Title without success. It's over on the sidebar. Clicking on "granny" under contributors will bounce you over to the other blog.

Or rocrebelgranny.blogspot.com

Ann

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home