Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 16, 2006

And from the state of New Jersey

Any of you who keep up with the comments (I know most of you do) will notice a new voice today.

It's xpatriatedtexan (close enough?) who now lives in New Jersey. Interesting. He can be found by clocking on the title (I hope) or at http://xpatriatedtexan.blogspot.com/. He's started a group site as well and I've agreed to "host' it next week as long as he leads me through it. I'm used to the yahoo groups so how much different can google be?

The host will be receiving emails throughout next week with links to whatever articles are of interest to person sending the email. At the end of the week, I'll compile a list (that's the hard part) and post it on the group site. I think that's all there is to it. His blog goes into much more detail.

Anyhow, xpat (I'm not typing that whole thing every time, sorry) is a Christian liberal or progressive who found us somehow. I'm very glad he did. We've emailed back and forth a few times since I first checked comments this morning and discovered he and I have a lot in common.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:56:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes, I checked his blog and links and find him interesting, and so far I agree with much he and links have to say. I recommend his site to all our readers.

    One of the many things I appreciate about our readers is that they don't sink into crude, uncivilized behavior when they encounter a point with which they disagree. Civil debate is best.

    Everyone, welcome Expat. to our group.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:35:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    We're not all that fussy either. We just don't want to turn into one of those chat rooms where people are too busy scoring points to listen.

    We all know the difference.

    And I like your blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home