Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, September 14, 2007

The new computer has been delivered! It has a flat screen monitor which leaves me so much more room on my desk. I love it. Now waiting most impatiently for son Terry to complete his contract in New York, return to Texas and hook up all the necessaries to the new computer and download the necessaries from the old one. I finally got the Compaq's mouse to work but the keyboard is still balking so I am at Jo's farmette using her computer. I will be very happy when the new computer is up and running and I am back online. Thanks to Granny for holding down the fort during my absence.

Jo called last night and said their base had been mortared. I want my daughter back home!!!

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 14, 2007 6:26:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    So, you, too, are dependent upon a son to enable your computer. It’s nice to know that I am not the only one.

     
  • At Friday, September 14, 2007 10:55:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    You're welcome. Granny didn't do much but I've gradually catching up.

     
  • At Friday, September 14, 2007 11:49:00 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    Saint (with a slightly crooked halo) Worried has returned!:) The world may now resume spinning.:)

    IF..it has Vista, let us know of your experiences/likes/dislikes if you find the time. I'm curious.

     
  • At Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    IF..it has Vista, let us know of your experiences/likes/dislikes if you find the time. I'm curious.

    If it has Vista...get rid of it. Vista is malware all one its own. Moreover the User Agreement for Vista basically give Microsoft rights over your data. The may install anything they want, anytime they want. They may remove anything they find, at their discretion.

    Vista is frickin' evil.

    Get XP back and install a good firewall.

    Just my $.02.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:52:00 PM , Blogger enigma4ever said...

    congrats...and yeah if I didn't have Son I would be in the Lurch...he is my genius ..my geek for most things....good luck..and also I hope your daughter returns soon.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home