Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Action Notice

I received an email this afternoon from Enigma4ever urging me to come over to Watergate Summer. So of course I did.

Rather than my trying to paraphrase what she said, here is the link to her post.

She was right; it's urgent.

COMMENTS:

enigma4ever said...
Thank you we all need to do what we can to stop the Insanity....unreal....( I have tried to call DC...and I can't get through..I am taking that as a good sign..I will keep calling)
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:43:00 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home