Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Dastardly Duo Continues to Strike

I will not take up post space with a litany of woes inflicted by the Dastardly Duo, but I will relate that they continue and now expand one of their irritants.

Recently I reported that Spadoman's Round Circle Comment box showed up on this blog as an overlay when I tried to comment on his blog. (Round Circle blog but not his Peace Blog). It has continued to do this so that now when I wish to comment on his blog, I click on comment, come to Is America Burning and type in my comment on Spadoman's comment box displayed here, go back to Round Circle, click on his comment, come back to Is America Burning to read his comment box and see if my comment was published. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Thank you, Dastardly Duo for this example of marvelous, new, improved Blogger/Google technology.

Oh but the DD isn't through!. We have a new visitor, Sometimes Saintly Nick who commented on "Separation of Church and State". I checked out one of his three blogs and guess what happened when I tried to comment on it. Blogger would not pull up his comment box; where have I encountered that before? I returned to Is America Burning and surprise, surprise! There was Sometime Saintly Nick's comment box overlaid on this blog . Well, well, thank you again, Dastardly Duo. This idiotic error is harmless but it is a hassle when I wish to comment on one of these blogs. I just hope it doesn't spread.

Ooops! Too late. 02/24/07 Saturday. Now The Future Was Yesterday's comment box would not pull up on his blog but was here waiting for me on this blog when I returned. That's thrfee so far whose comment boxes appear as an overlay on my blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home