Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Unauthorized Biographies

Kvatch, our froggy buddy, has begun a series of posts on the Senators who voted to overturn the Constitution the other day.

He begins with Hutchison of Texas and skewers her nicely.

A suggestion, Kvatch. At one a day, you'll be running past the elections. Have you considered starting with the Senators who are campaigning this term? I don't know which ones they are but I'm sure you do. I should go find out. Neither of mine will be on your list, I'm pleased to say.

I hadn't thought about including the Republicans. Except for Chaffee, we knew what they'd do. They'd roll over and play dead when they knew it was wrong. That's how they are, every one. Boot licking fools.

As for the Democrats, I'm ashamed to belong to the same party. Are they frightened or just stupid?

I recommend his blog and the posts. If he's not on your reading list, you're missing something.

Update:

Here's what Kvatch said in the comment box:

Hey Granny, thanks so much for the mention. Though I should be clear, I'm only doing the Senators and Representatives from the 4 states (and locals) I've lived in...TX, MN, VA, CA. Though I'd start with Hutchison because she's just so damn easy.


I knew that from his blog. Blame my feeblemindedness on whatever you wish. I told him he could save some work and skip my CA Senators and my Representative.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:12:00 AM , Blogger billie said...

    i am switching my 'party' to independent after these elections. i refuse to hold my nose and vote and be affiliated with a party that votes for legislation that takes away the civil liberties that this country was founded on.

     
  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:27:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I was registered independent for a few years but I wanted to vote in the primary. Switched back. Sometimes the primary is important.

    It's sad though when I feel like I'm choosing the lesser of the evils. I'd probably be Green party if they stood a chance and I've voted for their candidates once or twice when nothing was at stake.

     
  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Granny, thanks so much for the mention. Though I should be clear, I'm only doing the Senators and Representatives from the 4 states (and locals) I've lived in...TX, MN, VA, CA. Though I'd start with Hutchison because she's just so damn easy.

    I hadn't thought about including the Republicans.

    As to this, a person who violates their oath of office, placing Presidential whim above the Constitution, is a traitor--Republican, Democrat, black, white, latino, male, female, with horns, scales, or spots.

     
  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:29:00 PM , Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

    i like it there...thanks for leading me to yet another great blog..jac

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home