Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another Good Blogger

I don't even remember now how I stumbled across The Ostroy Report but I think it may have been linked in Truthout.

I've been trying to write this post for two days but first Blogger and then life intervened. At least I didn't procrastinate until after the elections. I've read several of his latest posts but this was the one which really caught my attention. He talks about making a difference.

I'm adding him to our ever expanding blogroll and I highly recommend his blog.

We must do whatever we can to get out the vote. I vote absentee but I'm making it known that' I'll be available on election day to transport people. I'm talking to my neighbors and asking them to talk to theirs. And, of course, I blog even though I'm sure all of us will be opening the polling places (if we haven't already voted.

Somebody (and now I can't remember who - I really should start taking notes) suggested making a copy of our absentee ballots. I think I'll do that. It may not do any good but it can't hurt. So far, absentee seems to be the safest way to go and CA has no restrictions. You ask for a ballot, you get one.

And then we need to start working on voter fraud in all its many forms.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home