Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, September 08, 2006

Gadfly checking in under Worried's sign in. Would you believe that after all these months Blogger still hasn't got this blog title on my dashboard so I can post here under my own name? They added me to Worried's list of Team Members but in spite of my and Worried's extended wars with them I still can't sign in to Is America Burning. I had to use her name and password to get on, but it is ME not her.

All I wanted to say is that you, Worried, and Granny are gonna get the lurkers' panties in a bundle with all these lo-o-o-o-ng posts. Whoooeee! Send me copies of the emails, WA. You won't fight with them but I love to. Sure, they are probably half illiterate, and ignorant asses to boot that don't want to learn anything. You say fighting with them is an "exercise in futility" but I enjoy some fights. You know that. Lemme at'em. Hee Hee.

If any of you readers of this blog are interested in all the bull crap flying around about 9/11, that's what I post on. Whether or not I believe it is something else, but it's there to read. http://aint-gonna-take-it.blogspot.com.
Signing off: Gadfly-Refuter

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 08, 2006 6:54:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Hi gadfly. Welcome back!!

    Ann

     
  • At Saturday, September 09, 2006 4:53:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yeah, thanks Granny. I've been around but kind of laid off blogging for awhile. I see and phone or IM old Worried though and cruise the blogs a little. I've had some annoying ailments but the old gal is good now.

    As much as Worried and I have fought with Blogger you'd think they had the Team Member thing fixed. Worried bitches that she has the same prob with her 2 war blogs. Blogger won't get her Team Members on the blogs properly.

    You remember how long ago it was when Worried tried to put me on as Team Member. Months and months.

    The Gadfly signing off.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home