Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Borrowing the Blog Briefly Again

My other blog is still down although we can leave comments on the June 22nd entry (8 days old now) that is visible and I'll get them. I can still post and it can be read on bloglines.

For my friends who don 't know, my husband was out of hospital for two days but I had to take him back earlier this evening. More chest pains and dizziness. I have to be home with the girls and I'm hanging out at the computer waiting to hear something.

I'll try to get back to the political front soon but I just zapped all my today's email and I'm picking up my news catch as catch can. Oops - not my personal email of course. Just didn't try to read all the news. It's been a busy few days.

Great news about Guantanamo and the Supreme Court. I tried to post it early this morning but blogger wasn't cooperating.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 30, 2006 6:25:00 AM , Blogger Spadoman said...

    Granny...Prayers out to you and yours who are having problems.

    I'm in and out of town and will return late in July.

     
  • At Friday, June 30, 2006 7:07:00 AM , Blogger Patty said...

    I got your message about the other blog not working. I figured it must be down, cause I kept checking it. Hopefully you will get it fixed soon. Don't worry about it for now, just concentrate on the girls and getting your husband well. And don't forget to take care of yourself. Your readers will be here when you get back from all that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home