Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Help !! Update

I was trying to make one small change to granny a few minutes ago and must have zigged when I should have zagged.

Most of the blog disappeared along with most of the template code?

Anybody have any ideas?

Ann

One of my blogging friends from granny has restored it back through 6-22 so at least I can post and I didn't lose the blogroll. I don't know if he can save the archives. He's still looking at it.

Oops. I can't post. My posts will show up on bloglines I think but not on the blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home