Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 09, 2006

How do I (continued)

1. Worried is quite correct. If I have only one link, it's simpler to do it this way. More than one, I'll use "worried's" method. There's a more computer savvy way as well but I haven't figured it out yet.

2. The list is the Senate Judicary Committee and "worried" is correct there as well. In addition, while we're waiting for Hearings to conclude, we can be writing to our own Senators, even if they're not on Judiciary. My Senior Senator, Diane Feinstein is. My Junior Senator, Barbara Boxer, is a slam dunk but I'm going to write to her again anyhow. The more letters a Senator receives, the better. The same would apply to you in the "blue" states. Letters of appreciation never hurt and they can truthfully say they are responding to their constituency.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home