Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, January 06, 2006

DAVE LETTERMAN TO BILL O'REILLY

There goes Letterman dissing O'Reilly, one of Granny's favorite people. We won't say that he's her favorite "____". After all, we do keep this blog civil. I must admit I agree with Granny wholeheartedly. And I must say that Letterman exercised remarkable restraint and civility when dealing with O'Brien, far more than O'Brien exercises in his ravings.

In case you missed it, click on http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/30382/
then click on Video or the other link for the whole story.

While on the first page, scroll down comments and check out posting by deha, "Geez I feel so dirty". I say another Amen to deha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home