Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Canadian elections

I've been reading the blogs of a few of my Canadian friends today. I don't know enough about Canadian politics to speculate but the general consensus is it could have been worse.

gary at withinsight recommended this article from the BBC today.

Other than that, no comment. I'll let my Canadian friends sort it out.

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:38:00 PM , Blogger Zee said...

    Ok, so I left a cynical comment on Gary's blog about the Canadian election - not nessecary to repeat it here.
    I seem to comprehend that Canadians wanted some kind of change at this time and moment. With little options left they made their choices.
    -----------------------
    What I still have to understand: Why do you shower me with attention - that is too kind!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:05:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    Hi Zee. We shower everyone with attention. That's what grannies do.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:08:00 AM , Blogger Gary said...

    Zee! You deserve attention, you rascal!

    And thanks for the link to the Canadian electionl. I've decided that we have spanked those in power and sent them to their rooms for a while...but not for too long. A minority government can be a beautiful thing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home