Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, January 23, 2006

Here's What's Happening, Even With Roe

TomPaine reports that the number of illegal abortions have increased in those states with the most restrictions.

Many of us predicted this; it seems to be coming true. Young women are once again restorting to quinine and that old favorite, castor oil, to induce abortion. They are showing up in hospital emergency rooms and some die. Others have done permanent damage to themselves.

So much for the sanctity of life.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:53:00 AM , Blogger VirusHead said...

    Thanks for this - I've blogged on it too. Thanks for your comment (I had your window open!) and I've added you to my blogroll.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:11:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I just added a short post to each blog introducing you. My friend Andrea in Japan does the blogroll for me until I've added that to my meagre list of skills. I'll ask her to add you to both because I think you have something valuable to contribute to each.

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home