Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, December 24, 2007

My Christmas Wish For Us All



To those of you who celebrate Christmas, I wish for you a holiday full of joy.

For those who don't, greetings of the season (although I'm a little late for Solstice this year).

The video is my wish for this Christmas and New Year and all the ones to come.

My longer "family" post is over on Granny. More music, food talk, etc.

Ann (aka granny)

COMMENTS:
Blogger Gadfly said...

Great, Granny!

Monday, December 24, 2007 7:17:00 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home