Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pants Off !

WA: Long term readers of this blog are aware how my partners and I feel about the Fundies and Repubs and all other public, hypocritical figures who want to regulate OUR sexuality but violate their own professed standards in private.

Looking for a special Christmas present for someone? Amazon has used paperbacks of this report:-) very cheaply.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Opinion

War on Sexual Continence: Conservatives on the case


Here's a new site to bookmark and check back often. It promotes the book Brotherhood of the Disappearing Pants: A Field Guide to Conservative Sex Scandals, and promises frequent updates—as well it must, if it is to keep, um, abreast of Republicans' swelling, um, er...etc., etc., etc.

Thanks, folks! You've been a great audience! I'll be here all week...

I'm sorry.

Here's a snippet from an Amazon reviewer wittier than I:

"Someday, an expose of these sort of issues done by the democrats will be published. I look forward to that pamphlet."

Issues & Projects:

COMMENTS:

Daniel said...
Sex, isn't that the number after five? I'll try to concentrate. It was something to do with doctors and nurses I think or was it a religious group? I think it made you blind I remember that much! And pants, that had to be part of it I'm sure.I'm sure it'll come to me if I don't think about it!Cheers.
Saturday, December 15, 2007 4:35:00 AM

WA: Now, now, Daniel! You are not old enough to be THAT forgetful. I know, you're pulling my leg. I am also sure it'll come to you.... Cheers to you too, our Aussie friend.


Scarlet W. Blue said...
Ha, The Brotherhood of the Disappearing Pants!
Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:56:00 AM


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 15, 2007 4:35:00 AM , Blogger Daniel said...

    Sex, isn't that the number after five? I'll try to concentrate. It was something to do with doctors and nurses I think or was it a religious group? I think it made you blind I remember that much! And pants, that had to be part of it I'm sure.

    I'm sure it'll come to me if I don't think about it!

    Cheers.

     
  • At Thursday, December 20, 2007 9:56:00 AM , Blogger Blank said...

    Ha, The Brotherhood of the Disappearing Pants!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home