Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, December 17, 2007

No good conspiracy theories

The Old Woman better get her a$$ back here pretty soon. I do my own blog and once in a blue moon post something over here but don't know squat diddly about doing this one.

I post conspiracy theories mostly on my blog. I love conspiracy theories but haven't found any lately worth their salt. The wingnuts are falling down on their job. A conspiracy theory isn't worth a flip if it is too factual. However I've found some that just might be true. Anything about Bushco is bound to be true. :)

If anybody has heard a good one lately, please let me know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home