Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Indigestion!!


This is a python which has just swallowed a sheep. Daniel at Seeking Utopia used it to describe their government in Australia. They have elections coming up shortly.

I think it, along with WA's masterpiece, describes our own government as well.

Thanks, Daniel!!

COMMENT:
Worried American said...

Daniel made a good point. In our case, it appears that our snake has devoured democracy, the constitution, and our attendent freedoms.

The question is: Is it possible to force regurgitation before all is lost?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:27:00 PM

The Future Was Yesterday said...

That kinda looks like me after T day dinner.:)

Would some one please inform Ms. Worried that she been Tagged! Failure to comply will result in an urge to eat wallpaper, strange bathroom habits, and constant guilt feelings that it was you who made the world run backwards!:)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:21:00 AM

Worried American said...

YEEEK! TFWY tagged me!!

Since I do not want to suffer the consequences, I shall comply. After TG, maybe?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:25:00 AM

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I keep coming back to this thing, in awe. You guys and your snakes!! And Worried: whenever is just fine.

Now please make me some warm milk so I can get to sleep. I'm terrified of snakes!!:)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:35:00 AM

Delete
LET'S TALK said...

This is why I dont bother with snakes at all. not even the small ones.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:20:00 PM

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home