Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, May 27, 2007

How Appropriate

If I could remember where I first saw this, I'd give credit. Maybe I can find it again later.

Meantime

I wish it had been a seagull - on his head - but this is better than nothing. I'm sure the sparrow speaks for us all.

My mind just came back to me. Thanks to Fred & POP at Morning Martini for the link.

COMMENTS:
Worried said...

Appropriate; oh so fitting! Cheers to the bird.
I NEEDED that belly laugh, Ann. Made my day and changed my sour disposition.
The comments after the article are GREAT!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:11:00 PM

David Cho said...

Good to see you back to blogging, Granny.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:36:00 PM


SheaNC said...
He didn't even bother to use a handkerchief or anything, he just grabbed the poop with his fingers. I practically expected him to lift his fingers to his face and...Anyway, they used to say that breeding will out, you know?
Monday, May 28, 2007 3:07:00 AM

Worried: Oh you SheaNC! Another good laugh!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home