Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, May 11, 2007

The Dastardly Duo Arouses Gadfly's Wrath! Ooooh!

Gadfly is in a tailspin and a furor about the Dastardly Duo. Blogger/Google accepted her google ID (email address) and password to allow her to sign in and post on the blog. However, she called me in a froth because they would not accept the same info to let her post a comment. Comments accepted her ID but refused her password after numerous tries. Then when she tried to sign back in, the Duo told her 3 times that her email didn't exist before she finally got them to accept it. She wanted their support email address which I gave her but she wouldn't tell me what she wrote them. Her computer hasn't melted down though; she just IMd me. :-) so it is still working. I hope the Duo doesn't ban her from blogging. Very bad timing on their part to hassle the Gadfly.

This is Gadfly at normal times; always in a spin and a swivet about something.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Gadfly during all the tests at hospital, clinics and doctor visits. (They will not forget her).c
COMMENTS:

Granny said...
The Dastardly Duo doesn't know who they're taking on, do they.
Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:02:00 AM
Progressive Traditionalist said...
Hello, Worried.Not so sure this is Blogger's error. It could well be a browser setting.At any rate, with the new Blogger2, I find the only way that I can consistently comment is to log in to my dashboard first, and keep that open in a separate tab.
Wholly off topic here--A photo, 5 bloggers, and one commenter--First row: Thurman (Xpatriated Texan), Jay (Lassiter Space), my niece (holding Aaron), my sister-in-law (holding Joseph, my godson), yours truly PT, and Beth (a sometimes commenter)Second row: Rachel (Velveteen Rabbi), Mark Lewis, and Hussein aka Islamiyankee (Islamicate)Third row: the fellow whose name I can't remember, and Howard.
&btw, you can read about Mark, here.In fact, Granny blogged about him, here.
Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:15:00 PM
Worried said...
Thank you, Granny and PT. Gadfly is not communicating civilly right now. Something about a gallon of laxatives and enemas and other unpleasantries.
Lovely photo PT. I checked out the link.
Monday, May 14, 2007 3:10:00 AM
Daniel said...
Hey you gals, hang in there! I can't carry the whole bloody world on my shoulders.May peace find you!
Monday, May 14, 2007 4:26:00 AM
betmo said...
good luck gadfly!! don't let the bastards get you down!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 4:47:00 PM



Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home