Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Updated Sidebar

Look what Worried American, Gadfly, and their trusty crew of helpers did.

I take no credit; I do well to update my blogroll and I never have figured out how to add a banner or "button".

The map shows a few visitors we don't recognize from South America and Africa. I checked our brand new sitemeter for recent visits but that map didn't show them.

Welcome, whoever you are and we'd love to hear from you in the comment box.

********************

WA: Gadfly and I want to thank JuBlu, Marty, and the others we bugged unmercifully with our frequent cries of "HELP!!" and long suffering, patient Granny for her uncomplaining tolerance of my frustrated howls and hissy fits during our ordeal of "fixing" Gadfly's blog template and updating mine and Granny's.

GF: Worried might have howled and had hissy fits but everyone was spared my reactions. I think Worried is still in shock from the roasting her ears got and if Granny had heard me, she and Worried would have teamed up to kick me off the blog. Sheesh, I never dreamed it could get so complicated and Worried says we just barely got a toe in the water. No more for me. My blog will stay just like it is.

But I sure do thank everyone for their help and patience.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home