Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wow, I Hope This is True

CNN just came in with the news that we have the Senate.

It may be a little premature, but here is the link to truthout's posting of the Associated Press article.

Of course that's counting "independent" Lieberman. Even so, it will make a huge difference in the makeup of committees and in which bills ever make it to the Senate floor.

Fingers and toes crossed on this one.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:51:00 PM , Blogger SheaNC said...

    Looks like it's true, at this point... we might save the nation after all :)

     
  • At Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:05:00 PM , Blogger Daniel said...

    You did it Granny! Almost single-handedly I'm sure.

    It's a great day for democracy but, alas, the village idiot is still there.

    Cheers!

     
  • At Friday, November 10, 2006 1:16:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Daniel: Granny and I thank you for your moral support.
    Now the hard part begins.

    Off subject: I would LOVE to continue accessing your blog but apparently Google hates me. I finally accessed it recently after a 30 minute battle with my Google account. Tonight, the battle continued; Google REFUSES to accept my user name or password.

    Sorry. I give up. I enjoyed your blog and would have liked to continue visiting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home