Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Back and Catching Up a Little

One small part of me was blaming a vast Republican conspiracy attacking only the modems of the liberal bloggers. How could it do that to me on election day? To show you how desperate I was, I had CNN on all day until I switched briefly to the local news at 11.

It turned out to be my modem which was a Comcast problem and a free service call and replacement. Yippee.

Other than my stupid modem, it's been a good couple of days. Repubs out in the House and possibly in the Senate, and Rummy gone. My fellow Californian, Nancy Pelosi, is walking five feet above the ground (and privately, I imagine, thumbing her nose).

And CA defeated Proposition 85 (parental notification) once again.

On the down side, we're stuck with Arnold for a few more years and my extremely right wing State Senator was reelected. Can't win them all.

Now I'm going to find out what the rest of the country is doing. My local paper is less than informative and I can't stand being glued to CNN.

Pat yourselves on the back. We did good!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home