Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, October 16, 2006

Texas And The Infamous Dildo Case

I have far too much time on my hands tonight. It seems to be what happens when I spend a weekend in that sinkhole of depravity, San Francisco.

Anyhow, I went surfing for more information tonight on the case of the forbidden dildo. To begin with, the Supreme Court refused to hear the Texas case, letting this idiocy stand; thereby making them (both TX and the Supreme Court) more of a laughing stock than they are already. (Sorry, all my good Texas friends, you know I don't mean you. CA goes off the rails from time to time as well).

I found this from feministing. No information we didn't already have but some of the comments had me ROTFLMAO.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home