Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Biting Beaver Update

I wrote about Biting Beaver and her desperate attempt to obtain emergency contraception in Ohio over a weekend. She's pregnant.

The family values gang has struck again.

Here's the update from The Happy Feminist.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 09, 2006 8:15:00 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    God, I read the Biting Beaver's post when it happened and I swear the exact same thing happened to us (me and my husband) ten years ago in graduate school. Emergency contraception is legal, but doctors are under no obligation to give it out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home