Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Is This Reasonable Persuasion?

...YOU LISTEN!

YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOTS! IT'S COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T ADDED YERSELVES TO OUR GLORIOUS "KOMMANDERS MAP". IS THAT RIGHT, RECRUITS!? I SAID, IS THAT RIGHT!?

WELL THEN... ALL I WANT TO HEAR OUT OF YER STINKING HOLES IS:

"SIR! I'VE MADE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I'M A KOMMANDER IN OUR GREAT CAUSE! SIR!"

I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

K.K.


Thanks, Kvatch. That should get our attention.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:43:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Kvatch says his throat is sore from all that yelling. I should have posted the link again. I did a couple of days ago.

    He now has added a frappr map and once again I'm in the middle of the Merced River standing sentry duty.

    Ann

     
  • At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:27:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hope you can tread water, Granny. I'm up state near Austin but that's ok; I love the hill country. At least I'm in Texas.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home