Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, April 17, 2006

A Video For You

I had asked Kris of Social Justice Coalition a question about his comment here the other day regarding Saddam's role with the CIA. I knew some of the story but probably forgot part of it over the years.

Here's the link he gave me. Some of you may have seen it; I hadn't. It's a timeline set to music.

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:58:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I posted that video some time ago but do not think anyone viewed it.

    Sometimes I get discouraged at what appears to be a lack of interest in a particular subject so do not pursue it further. I have a great deal of material on the US/Saddam association, our instigation of the 8 year war with Iran, the US and allies furnishing Saddam with funds, biochemical weapons, conventional weapons, and even gave Saddam the start of nuclear capability. How the US assured Saddam we had no interest in border disputes, which gave him the idea he could go ahead with attacking Kuwait - then we betrayed him and attacked him. We instituted sanctions against Iraq and caused untold deaths and financial ruin for the country. The US was rotten to the core towards that country and continues so today.

     
  • At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:37:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    Including me evidently. I'm sorry. Sometimes things just get away from me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home