Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sick Computer

Worried American has talked before about her computer woes. It seems to have become worse and she's not sure how much longer it will hold out. I'll be around and so will she but she may not be able to post.

I'll try to check back on comments fairly often - they don't come into my mailbox - just WA's. If anyone doesn't already have my email address (most of you do) and wants to email me, it's on the sidebar over at granny. Click on "granny's email" - it will pop right up ready to compose.

I haven't had much of a chance to check the news today. Been busy with kids, eggs, and all that. I'll try to get back tomorrow but you know how busy special occasions can be.

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter. To the rest, enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Ann

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home