Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, March 24, 2006

RE: GRANNY'S POST ABOUT FEINGOLD

I don't know about all of you, but I think Feingold needs as much encouragement as he can get and some "attaboys". I fired off an email to that effect at russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov . Read his statements. His web page for contact is http://feingold.senate.gov/contact.html . I'm not from Wis. but the actions of every Congressman and Senator in Washington directly affect every citizen so I do not limit my emails to the bigwigs from my area; I cheerfully urge, praise, or lambast any one of them. There are quite a number who need lambasting.
*******************
If any of you are interested, Sean Maloney is wanting to take legal action about "Fighting Terror AND Protecting Our Rights" (emphasis mine). He recognizes, as do we, that Bush's excuse for violating our rights in the name of fighting terror is just a power grab and is illegal. Bush can fight terror without violating our rights. http://seanmaloney.com/issues/.spotlight Ordinarily when I see a blurb to "donate," my red-alert antennae begin to quiver, but in this case, what the heck, I'll give a few bucks. I can't afford much but I'll do anything I can to fight the ruination of my country.
*******************

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home