Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Smenita? Blogger Is At It Again

Some word verification is coming up with "smenita". It's happened before and it took days to fix.

You can't leave a comment when it does that. It will just keep stupidly repeating the same code over and over.

This site was fine a few minutes ago. I'll see if it works now.

Update. I couldn't leave a comment. Check the verification code before you waste time typing. Granny is okay or was a few minutes ago. Strange.

30 minutes later. Granny is acting up too.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:53:00 AM , Blogger jw said...

    It looks like it is working now.

    This comment brought to you by: zlplpdtp

     
  • At Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:44:00 AM , Blogger JBlue said...

    I got this stupid word today, too! I finally closed out the comments and went back in (I caught on after it told me to type smenita 4 times!).

     
  • At Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:06:00 PM , Blogger pissed off patricia said...

    I left you a note on your other site about my morning in SMENITA hell.

    When something like this happens my first thought is, Oh hell what did I do wrong? A panic feeling stirs in my stomach.

    Now if I could only put the word verify deal back on my blog without that word coming up, things would be dandy again.

     
  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 3:05:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Granny and friends: I have turned word verification off for the present. I hate those things anyway and when I get caught in a loop I lose patience rather quickly, even though I am usually fairly patient.
    I think computers do that to people, judging from uncharacteristic responses from otherwise sane individuals when dealing with their PCs.
    Peace, Granny. It isn't good for us to be so riled.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home