Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, March 24, 2006

BLOGGER and YAHOO

I don't know what's wrong with Blogger these days. When I was contemplating blogging, I was advised that Blogger was the way to go; it was the best, etc.. I tried a couple more Blog Providers and promptly abandoned them, settled on Blogger. For a good while I had no complaints. Same with Yahoo.

Now, I'm considering divorce!

Granny, I'm not sure exactly how Team Members works. If you can access "Settings," and the blog acts up, change the comment section to NO on word verification. It has done that to me before - the repeated recycling of word verification - and I turned it off for awhile. I have put it on NO for the time being and we'll see if Blogger is cooperating.

I'm still fighting with Blogger about my nomadic sidebars on several of my blogs; they refuse to remain in place and roam all over the pages. Also, the edit posts from the blog, the little pencil, keeps disappearing. Confounded nuisance.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 8:28:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I'll probably email you later. Our other option if to turn off word verification and add comment moderation but that means people can't see their comments until they're approved so unless you're sitting there, it might take some time.

    I don't get the comments in email here; just on granny. I wish I did.

     
  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 11:17:00 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    I've had an impossible time with blogger recently too. It keeps finding an error in my blog. I also can't post photos. That sounds like different problems than you guys though....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home