Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another thing we can do from home

Have you noticed the imbalance on t.v. of right wing guests as opposed to liberal or even moderates? Moveon certainly has and so have I. I thought maybe it was just me but evidently not. A survey has been done.

Moveon.org has some suggestions for action.

If the link in the title doesn't work, moveon.org should take you to their home page. Or you can contact me and I'll forward the email.

Cheers

Ann (aka granny)

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:55:00 AM , Blogger Peterson Toscano said...

    Probably one of my greatest accomplishments in my adult life has been to live without a TV. I haven't had one in over 20 years (not that I don't watch it at friend's homes and on the road)

    Being free from the spin and the shallow manipulated coverage and debate helps me to occasionally have an original thought.

    It is interesting that in Spanish, the word for advertisement is the same as the word for propaganda. Why can't we see that it is the same in the press. How often have you heard a "press report" that sounds like it was written on White House stationary?
    Peterson

     
  • At Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:34:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Hi Peterson

    Too long for a comment. Sent you an email.

    Ann

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home