Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cheney hunting accident

The jokes and the various interpretations are flying all over the blogosphere and I haven't had time to do more than glance at them. There are some interesting implications but so far, they're just that.

The jokes are pretty funny though.

I did run across Molly Ivins and her take on the affair and so far I haven't seen it picked up anywhere else. Click on the title and see what she has to say. Meantime, I'm going to see if anything else has happened lately.

5 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:16:00 PM , Blogger David Cho said...

    I thought Jay Leno was pretty weak yesterday. None of his jokes were memorable.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 1:32:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Sounds kind of like the plot for bad Hemingway. I was kind of trying to think of some Dan Quayle jokes, too. You know, I am thinking that Dan Quayle might actually be smarter that Georgie.

    To me, this hunting trip is something like starting the Iraqi war. It's another thing that's supposed to make these fat cat corporate kingpins look like big men.

    I was kind of disppointed, though. I woke up, saw on CNN (sleep with TV on as a habit) "Dick Cheney Shooting" and felt me stomach jump with excitement because I thought someone shot HIM. I was planning the party & everything when I found out he was the shooter and not the shootee. Guess that's what happens when you leave behind the light saber for primitive weapons, Darth.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:06:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Right on, Elizabeth! Where are our galatic defenders when we need them the most. Oh, Obi Wan....

     
  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:16:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Welcome back, David. We've missed you,I've gotten SO many good links from your blog. Ordered some of the books.

    Hello, Puma. Glad to have you visit us. Hope you will return. I tried to comment on your blog but blogger wouldn't cooperate by pulling up your comment box tonight.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:04:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    It did that comment thing to me all last week. Infuriating.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home