Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, January 12, 2006

More from KOS on Alito and us nasty Democrats

First I don't necessarily agree with KOS about "crocodile" tears. She could have been crying for any number of reasons and Lord knows I've done my share. Unlike some, I'll never go after a candidate by attacking his/her family unless the family has done something on their own worthy of criticism.

However, KOS is right on target about the mainstream media and the Republican spin on this episode.

Take a look - I think Armando wrote this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home