Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another way to help (part 2)

My online friend Dutch, who with his wife writes a sweet, funny, occasionally profane blog called Sweet Juniper, has set up a scholarship fund.

He will contribute to the fund for each comment received today.

He's one of my favorite people but even if he weren't, it's a good thing he's doing. Most of my granny readers know Dutch & Wood but you may not so I'm writing this post over here as well as on granny.

It will cost you nothing except a couple minutes of time. Details should be in his latest post unless he's written something in the last few minutes. I think we have until midnight United States Pacific Standard Time.

He was at 36 comments (including mine) when I dashed over here to post this.

Can you help please?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:25:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    He's over 100 now, Granny, I think it said 119 when I posted. I didn't lurk this time. :-)

    These radical Christians are gaining ground. Scary. I don't think the general public is aware of what a threat they are.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home