Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, January 06, 2006

Granny speaks

Granny just returned from an annual IEP conference folks. My usual battle with No Child Left Behind. Individual Education Program, I think. More later. In truth, Rochelle's school is doing an excellent job considering the hoops they have to jump through; first from the District who is afraid of the State, then the State who is afraid of the Feds, and finally the Feds themselves.

In case any of you think Bush is the education president, wrong. NCLB is a bandaid applied with great fanfare to cover up the festering sore our public school system has become.

I'll stop now. To be continued when I have my thoughts together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home