Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Go over to granny if you want details

I left a post on granny but hadn't mentioned here that my husband has been ill. He went to the doctor this afternoon and I've been waiting for a call ever since.

The hospital just phoned. It's something with his lung and they're transferring him to Doctor's Hospital in Modesto (45 miles away) in about an hours.

I'm heading over to the local hospital now to see him before they take him down there. I can't leave the girls in the middle of the night so I may try to get down there in the morning after they're in school.

Not good news at all. I'll let you know more when I know more.

Please hold a good thought for us.

Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home